Introducing Pollin Kamell
As a Clinical Hypnotherapist who specialises in CHIT Development, Pollin's role depends on where you are at in your development. Like an IT programmer, Pollin will help you identify the chits you have in life, then we debug the issues that is affecting your life before replacing them with new productive operational alternatives.
- If you are already successful and empowered in many or all aspects of life,Pollin will fulfill the role of a personal mentor, life coach or professional supervisor focused on helping you to expand yourself to your next unrealised potential.
- If you are currently struggling with one or several aspects of life and feeling like you have gotten off track, drained, frustrated, stuck or stagnant ... then her role is to help you get back on track by re-balancing your internal perspective so that you can rise above the challenges and progress forward.
- Ultimately, Pollin's role is to facilitate change with ease and balance, through the principles of consciousness training.
Pollin specialises in working with individuals who have attained an Intermediate to Advance level of Selfness Development.
Pollin's role evolves with your developmental needs at each point in time, shifting from therapist to coach to mirror to sounding board etc. She will work with you to implement the necessary changes to ensure that you successfully reclaim the ability to live your life authentically according to your own vision and not other.
Her aim to empower each person sheI works with to a point where she is no longer required. No unnecessary long term therapy. Therefore, it is safe to say that Pollin works with people who ultimately wants to be their own 'boss'.
Like an IT programmer, Pollin will help you identify the chits you have in life, then we debug the issues that is affecting your life before replacing them with new productive operational alternatives.
Pollin's background is made up of an array of therapeutic modalities including psychology, clinical hypnotherapy, counselling, psychotherapy, NLP, BodyTalk™, Psych-K™, life coaching, soul regression, Life Between Lives™ and Interactive Drawing Therapy™ (to name a few). In addition to that, Pollin developed a process called Re-Emergence Therapy that clears out old and unhelpful programming, hence enabling people to return back to their essential way of being and therefore experience productive changes in their lives.
Over the past 20 years, Pollin has had the privilege of working with people from all walks of life, of all ages and from different backgrounds.
- She has worked together with international top athletes, award winning individuals in businesses and top managers of successful companies.
- She has also assisted children with behavioural problems such as bedwetting, OCD, social anxiety, ADHD
- Prior to that,Pollin worked in the public sector assisting troubled youth and individuals released from prison transition back into life.
- In my previous role as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Life Coach, Pollin specialized in helping people overcome the effects of abuse, depression, anxiety and addictions.
No matter what the presenting problem, there is a thread of similarity across the board...
Each one of them were sick and tired of 'putting up' with their problems or limitations and they were at the point of stepping up to something far greater than themselves. They were aware that they do not know what it is or how to get there but they have come to realise and accept that they deserve better in life. In many instances, they were close to giving up or had resolved themselves to accept status quo because they have tried so many other therapies and interventions before being referred to me.
While life may be full of challenges of all shapes and forms, it is also meant to be simple and easy. The tiresome burdens, self defeating habits, destructive thoughts or unpredictable emotions , can be released. You are free to reclaim your true 'selfness', then you will be able to approach life with a natural resilience and freedom.
Pollin's main focus is to free your mind and help you get back on your right track. From then onwards, you are set to be on your way to discovering all the amazing things that you are capable of, within your birthright.
Together we can discover the wonders that you can create. After all ... this is your life!
Perhaps the question to ask yourself is ... What do I choose for my future (and my life)?
B.Sc. (Psych), Dip.Clin.Hyp., Adv.Cert.Couns., Grad.Cert.PsycSoc., NZAPH member