Undiagnosed conditions - Psychosomatic presentations
Very often, individuals experience conditions that may not make sense. These may be symptoms that come and go at different points in life or when certain events are taking place around them. Examples of these may include:-
- a recurring rash that only comes up on one finger when they experience confrontation in life.
- sore knees develop only when they are spending time with someone close to them.
- headaches develop prior to going on a holiday.
- spontaneous blackouts without out medical explanations.
- persistent pain or symptoms that have no clear indicators.
- infertility with no medical explanations.
- disturbed sleep patterns ie. insomnia or waking up at specific times every night.
- feelings of anxiety without any real trigger or cause ie. upon waking up int he morning.
- fleeting thoughts of self harm although you have no intention of doing so.
Many people put up with it for some time (some for decades) but inevitably, they will get to a point where they feel that they need to address it.for the sake of their sanity. It may have taken over many aspects of their life. Often there would have been through extensive tests and endless specialist consultations to rule out obvious medical causes
If no diagnosis is given, people would often find themselves at a loss of what lies ahead in their future.
Copyright © Copyright 2005-2018 Pollin Kamell @ Selfness Today. All Rights Reserved. This content may only be copied in part or in full, with copyright, contact, creation and information intact, with permission from Pollin Kamell.. If any other use is desired, permission in writing is required from Pollin Kamell herself. All images are fully copyrighted and are attributed to their respective artists as attained through 123rf.com, fotolia.com, dreamstime.com, dollarphotoclub.com and istock. No images shall be downloaded and/or reused in printed or digital format.
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Pollin Kamell, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based on opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship or consultation with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experiences of Pollin Kamell and her community. Pollin Kamell encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in-depth consultation with your qualified health care professional.