When people ask me
What do you do?
It often takes me a moment or two to answer because I need to know from which perspective you are asking the question, in order for me to respond accurately and authentically.
In a nutshell, as a CHIT Developer, my main role is to help you navigate and progress through the many levels of CHIT in your life. How I work with you depends on where you are at in the development of your life consciousness.
- If you are already successful and empowered in many or all aspects of life, I fulfill the role of a personal mentor, life coach or professional supervisor focused on helping you to expand yourself to your next unrealised potential.
- If you are currently struggling with one or several aspects of life and feeling like you have gotten off track, drained, frustrated, stuck or stagnant ... the my role is to help you get back on track by re-balancing your internal perspective so that you can rise above the challenges and progress forward.
- My role is to facilitate change with ease and balance, through the principles of consciousness training.
I specialise in working with individuals who have attained an Intermediate to Advance level of Consciousness.
* Do you know what level you are at?
* How do you know what level you are at?
My role evolves with your developmental needs at each point in time, shifting from therapist to coach to mirror to sounding board etc. I will work with you to implement the necessary changes to ensure that you successfully reclaim the ability to live your life authentically according to your own vision and no other.
My aim to empower each person I work with to a point where I am no longer required. I do not believe in unnecessary long term therapy. Therefore, it is safe to say that I work with people who ultimately wants to be their own 'boss' in life.
My background is made up of an array of therapeutic modalities including psychology, clinical hypnotherapy, counselling, psychotherapy, NLP, BodyTalk™, Psych-K™, life coaching, soul regression, Life Between Lives™ and Interactive Drawing Therapy™ (to name a few). In addition to that, I developed a process called Re-Emergence Therapy that clears out outdated and often destructive unconscious programming, hence enabling people to return back to their essential way of being and therefore experience productive changes in their lives.
I went through the numerous types of training because I found gaps in the different modalities. While psychology provided a base in which understanding could be gained about why people experienced certain problems, it gave no clear answers on how one should go about changing it. Similarly, counselling and psychotherapy gave a framework upon which people could delve within themselves to gain clarity of themselves and their problems. On the other hand, hypnotherapy gave a glimpse of possibilities to change our reality but
Over the past 20 years, I have had the privilege of working with people from all walks of life, of all ages and from different backgrounds.
- I have worked together with international top athletes, award winning individuals in businesses and top managers of successful companies.
- I have also assisted children with behavioural problems such as bedwetting, OCD, social anxiety, ADHD
- Prior to that, I worked in the public sector assisting troubled youth and individuals released from prison transition back into life.
- In my previous role as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Life Coach, I specialized in helping people overcome the effects of abuse, depression, anxiety and addictions.
No matter what the presenting problem, there is a thread of similarity across the board...
Each one of them were sick and tired of 'putting up' with their problems or limitations and they were at the point of stepping up to something far greater than themselves. They were aware that they do not know what it is or how to get there but they have come to realise and accept that they deserve better in life. In many instances, they were close to giving up or had resolved themselves to accept status quo because they have tried so many other therapies and interventions before being referred to me.
While life may be full of challenges of all shapes and forms, it is also meant to be simple and easy. The tiresome burdens, self defeating habits, destructive thoughts or unpredictable emotions , can be released. You are free to reclaim your true 'selfness', then you will be able to approach life with a natural resilience and freedom.
My main focus is to free your mind and help you get back on your right track. From then onwards, you are set to be on your way to discovering all the amazing things that you are capable of, within your birthright.
Together we can discover the wonders that you can create. After all ... this is your life!
Perhaps the question to ask is ... What do I choose for my future (and my life)?
B.Sc. (Psych), Dip.Clin.Hyp., Adv.Cert.Couns., Grad.Cert.Psycoc., NZHRB registered